The QEO Marketing Team member creates business opportunities in support of our Insurance Groups’ Claims, Underwriting and Loss Control Departments. The Marketing Team member requires the ability to work closely with Executive Management. The Positions expects coordination of external communications and marketing activities to create measurable growth in production of premium while maximizing profitability.
This is a full-time position.
- Have authority to evaluate and appoint qualified retail Agencies Partnerships.
- Have knowledge of retail Agency operations, industry best practices and State Insurance rules and regulations.
- Analyze production territories to concentrate on balanced growth.
- Evaluate producer production reports and communicate results to QEO Partnered Agencies.
- Conduct monthly review of QEO Partnered Agents and recommend strategies to recognize successful achievements and select Agencies for reboots, due to anemic performance.
RESPONSIBILITIES & EVALUATION
- Communicating with QEO Partnered Agency principles, producers and account managers to generate new business submissions and support renewal preservation.
- Physically meeting with Partnered/Prospective Agents at their Offices embracing QEO’s marketing strategies with existing agencies, training and providing encouragement for low performing agencies.
- Weekly planning of future marketing meetings and follow up with QEO Partnered Agencies.
- Meet with Claims, Underwriting and Claims Departments to exchange information and develop effective communication strategies for QEO Partnered Agents.
- Prior Insurance Sales, Agency or Insurance Company Production, Management and Marketing/ Underwriting experience is an advantage.
- Innovative, assertive, well organized and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- College degree or equivalent work experience in Property and Casualty areas.
- Ability to use computer, agency automation systems and various software programs such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Working Conditions – Fast paced field position requiring the ability to work independently, multi task and facilitate relationships.
- Ability to travel to QEO Territories minimum 2 weeks a month.
- Position provides a Company Vehicle with travel and entertainment expenses related to performance of the position.